Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Remember: ALWAYS wear your seatbelt.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Remember: ALWAYS wear your seatbelt.

    Ouch..
    http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/14/okl....ap/index.html

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

    7 dead out of 12 in a minivan ... all 7 of which weren't wearing their seatbelts.
    Officially retired

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Remember: ALWAYS wear your seatbelt.

    And another shout goes out to the folks who say that seatbelts are more dangerous. When it is your time, it is your time, but if you have technology that provides you with a safety device and choose to shun it.....sad really
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Remember: ALWAYS wear your seatbelt.

    I can see both sides of it, I have had a family member killed by wearing their seatbelt and one who's life was saved by a seatbelt.

    When it is your time it is your time, seatbelt or not.

    I myself choose to wear one but I know a few in my family that think otherwise.....
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Remember: ALWAYS wear your seatbelt.

    I agree...good thread Chubz. We all need to be reminded, and not just by the annoying dinger that you can disable the speaker on in most vehicles. It's common sense.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Remember: ALWAYS wear your seatbelt.

    I'd hate to die and be in heaven (hopefully) and have God looking at me, shaking his head, saying "I gave my people technology to keep them safe. Why didn't you use it?"
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Remember: ALWAYS wear your seatbelt.

    I refuse to wear a seatbelt. I have 3 seat belt tickets to prove it. Id cut em out if I could get an inspection sticket without them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •